AD SELLERS INFO SHEET & DIRECTIONS
Vice President / PR
Class of 2014
Class of 2015
“Our mission is to enrich the existing high school arts, music and drama programs and to support additional opportunities for learning.
2013-2014 FUNDRAISING ACTIVITIES
· Visit, call or e-mail returning and prospective ad buyers, it is up to you!
· Please note any observations or idiosyncrasies for next year.
· All ad revenues go to the KHS VPA to create a professional play program and help fund/subsidize art, music and theater programs at KHS.
· Ads will appear in all three play programs: Three nights of the fall play; six nights of the spring musical; and three nights of the spring play. That is about 3500 local patrons! What a deal!!!!
· Fill out both the order form and the invoice for each sale. Leave a copy of the order form with customers who will be sending in artwork. Be sure to make a copy of the order form for yourself. Leave a copy of the invoice with the customer. Mark the invoice paid if you receive payment at the time of sale.
· Please keep careful notes and copy all checks before sending them to Vickie and all info sheets before sending them to Lynne.
· All monies go to Vickie Drigotas (11 Boothby Road, Kennebunk, ME 04043 206-1233) DO NOT SEND CASH IN THE MAIL!!!!!!
· All artwork should be sent to Lynne White (email@example.com or PO Box 161, West Kennebunk, ME 04094 590-8468 )
· Camera –ready art only please. This includes business cards. Copies of ads or newspaper clips do NOT reproduce well. Please have the customer supply a better image either in digital or hard copy form. Please emphasize that business cards with dark backgrounds do NOT reproduce well.
· All checks should be made out to “KHS VPA Boosters.”
· All ads and payments are due on Wednesday, November 6, 2013.
· Please e-mail or call Cynthia Domine (firstname.lastname@example.org 423-2059) with new or unassigned businesses you plan to contact to eliminate doubling up on our solicitations.
· Please also send in an update to Cynthia once a week.
· Have fun!
· Thank you for all of your hard work!!
Project History (2010-present)
10/10 - $4,800 for New seating for the auditorium (Theater)
10/11 - $4,998.95 for a Smartboard (Art)
$500 for Fall Play costumes (Theater)
12/11 - $8,171.00 for set of 6 Steel Pans (Music)
12/11 - $312.86 for digital camera /scanner (Art)
1/12 - $4,113.30 for theater lights (Theater)
9/12 - $5,792 for 4 iMacs and protection plan (Art)
12/12 - $1523.65 for additional theater lights (Theater)
11/13 - $1990 for light board (Theater)
$75 for light board install and cables (Theater)
6/13 - $2,000 for Senior Scholarships
Spring 2014 - $2,500 for Southern Maine Center for the Arts
6/14 - $3,000 for Senior Scholarships
6/14 - $386.21 for musical supplies/costumes (Theater)
6/14 - $150 for Maine Band Directors Assoc. Festival (Music)
6/14 - $608 for All-State Jazz Band trip to Hampden (Music)
$500 ~ Hall Piano Fund to maintain donated piano (Music)
TOTAL (2010 to present) = $42,920.97
KHS Visual and Performing Arts Staff
Click on the staff member to be connected to their website.